If you are just starting an SEO or looking for an effective tool to compete with the larger websites. You’re not alone! we will help you to find the right tool from this diverse mix of free marketing tools available today.
Below is the list of Free SEO Tools 2021
Free SEO Audit Tools
Auditing a website is always a daunting task for many people. It always requires a lot of time and a keen eye to identify the problematic areas that need improvement and create an action plan to correct them.
Here are the best tools that make your auditing work much easier!
1) Screaming Frog
The Screaming frog allows you to audit the website in real-time. The free version allows you to crawl up to 500 URLs in a single crawl. Data collected in a single crawl includes the following information:
- Find Broken Links, Errors & Redirects
- Analyse Page Titles & Meta Data
- Review Meta Robots & Directives
- Audit hreflang Attributes
- Discover Duplicate Pages
- Generate XML Sitemaps
- Site Visualisations
You can analyze and filter the data in the interface or else you can export the data in the excel format which can be used as a base for SEO recommendations.
Download Now – The Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Looking for an alternative? Try Beam Us Up! It’s a great alternative to Screaming Frog
2) SEO Site Checkup
With the SEO site checkup tool, you can see how well your site is performing and also it helps you to prioritize the improvements needed for your site. Get useful insights on the following parameters:
- Common SEO issues
- Speed Optimizations
- Server and Security
- Mobile Usability
- Advanced SEO
The most outstanding feature of the SEO site checkup tool that I want to point out is How to fix section. It helps the beginner struggling to fix the error.
Check Now – Free SEO Site Checkup Tool
Free Website Speed Test Tools
Do you know page speed can spoil your entire SEO effort? Because no likes a slower website. The page with a higher load time tends to have a higher bounce rate. Here is a free Website Speed Test tool to analyze and make your website faster.
1) Google PageSpeed Insights
PageSpeed Insight is probably one of the most well-known Website speed test tools available today. It indicates the bottlenecks in the performance of both mobile and desktop devices. The report includes the following data:
- Field data – It provides a real-world user experience.
- Lab data – It provides useful information for debugging performance issues.
- Opportunities – It provides suggestions on how to improve the page’s performance metrics. Each suggestion in this section will estimates how much faster the page loads if the improvement is implemented.
- Diagnostics – It provides additional information such as how a page adheres to best practices for web development.
- Passed Audits – It indicates the page is qualified in the following audits.
Check Now – Google PageSpeed Insights
GTmetrix is one of the best tools for measuring the performance of your site that you can use along with PageSpeed Insight.
While the PageSpeed Insight gives more emphasis on the colors and scorecards to guide users through its recommendations, GTmetrix allows customizing your testing experience with the several options such as test server region, type of browser, etc.
Explore the comprehensive set of tabs provided by GTmetrix:
- Performance Report – It includes your PageSpeed Score, YSlow Score, Fully Loaded Time, Total Page Size, and the number of requests you have on your website.
- PageSpeed – It rates the speed of the website in the range of 0 to 100 (F -A) using PageSpeed Insight rules.
- YSlow – It gives your website score with grades and 15 recommendations to optimize it.
- Waterfall – It shows an in-depth analysis of each request causing delays and performance issues on your site.
- Timings – It shows the time taken for rendering and loading the requested page.
- History – It helps you to keep track of all of your past speed tests. You can analysis the performance over time and see any changes when they occur.
With Pingdom, you can monitor your websites’ uptime, performance, and the number of requests you have on your website.
- Page performance – It helps you to improve the overall load time of a website
- Response codes – It provides the count of Temporary Redirect, No Content, Ok status of your website
- Content size by content type and domain – With this, you can see which taking up the most resources on your web page (Image, Script, HTML, CSS, etc).
- Requests by content type and domain – It helps you to quickly see which external services and scripts on your website.
Check Now – Pingdom Website Performance
Free Keyword Research Tools
Every search begins with a keyword. Finding the right keyword is important for any website because it determines the success of your online business. Looking to find the right keywords to target with SEO investment?
Here are some free keyword tools to find popular keywords in your niche, related ones, and long-tail keywords, even for the local SEO. Optimizing these winning keywords will help to rank well in Search engines.
1) Keyword Surfer
The keyword surfer is the best alternative for Keywords Everywhere tool which is recently switched to a paid model. You can add the keyword surfer extension to the chrome it shows search volume for any query typed into Google.
It also shows 10 similar keywords as well as the related keywords in widgets on the right-hand side. In addition to that, provides metrics like the no. of quality backlinks and estimated organic traffic for all ranking pages. Based on that you can determine the keyword difficulty and optimize your content for better ranking in SERP.
Download Now – Chrome Extension
2) Answer The Public
With answer the public you understand what the people are searching for. Most of the searches on the web are to find the answer to the question or compare the things.
The answer the public turns out those questions into an awesome keyword. It provides the keyword suggestions in the form of questions, comparisons, prepositions, alphabetical, and related searches.
This valuable data helps the content creators to craft the highly targeted content that addresses the popular queries people ask online.
Check Now – Answer The Public
If you’re searching a keyword for your e-commerce business to sell a product or write a blog. You love using Soovle!
It provides data from eBay and Amazon.
It not only ends with amazon and eBay, but it also broadens the keyword research process by providing autocomplete suggestions from the major search engines like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo, eBay, Youtube, Bing, and more.
The search results produced by soolve isn’t the most advanced, but you’ll probably find some new suggestions that make sense for your blog.
Check Now – Soovle
Free Local SEO Keyword Research Tools
1) Bulk Keyword Generator
The bulk keyword generator is the perfect keyword research tool for Local SEO. It generates the keyword-based on the location and types of service your business offers. It helps potential customers to find your business.
The first thing you need to do is to choose your business category from the list. Then select the specific services you offer to the clients. Finally, enter the location you target.
It automatically generates the location-based keywords for your business.
Check Now – Bulk Keyword Generator
So those are our favorite free SEO tools.
Are there any other tools you didn’t see on this list? let us know by leaving a comment below.